Warning, if you are trying to diet or cut back on sweets, stop reading this right now. Seriously, stop, because this recipe is so ridiculously easy and delicious you won’t be able to resist making it.
My friend Melody turned me onto this brownie in a mug concept and I both equally hate and love her for it. It’s one of those recipes that takes less than five minutes, is dairy-free, doesn’t dirty anything but a few spoons and a mug, and you probably have all of the ingredients in your pantry/fridge which means you can make it any time you want. Talk about dessert danger zone. Give it a try, I dare you.
- 2 TB of coconut oil
- 2 TB of almond milk (or regular milk or water)
- 2 TB of sugar
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 dash of salt
- 2 TB of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 TB of flour
- 1 scoop ice cream or whipped cream (optional for topping)
- Melt oil in a coffee mug.
- Add all other ingredients, stirring well.
- Microwave on high for approximately 45 seconds.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream if you so desire.