I have a love hate relationship with Scentsy. I love when my house smells like a clean, fresh scent and not the curry I made the night before. I also love the soft glow of the light and the whole idea of wickless candles. I hate that so many of the scents give me headaches and when I do find a scent I like they always discontinue it. Always!
Today, Scentsy launched Bring Back My Bar 2017 where customers have a chance to vote for the scents they want to come back. This is my chance to have a pretty smelling home without the headaches! Help me bring back SERENE GREEN by going online and voting once per day between now and April 15, 2017.
The website is a bit funky so here is how you do it.
HOW TO VOTE
- Visit Scentsy’s Bring Back My Bar 2017 Voting Site. You will see five empty spaces in the shape of Scentsy bars and a place to enter your information. ENTERING YOUR INFO IS NOT REQUIRED.
- Scroll down to where you can search for the scents. Enter “Serene Green”.
- Scroll down to below the Leaderboard. You’ll see an image of the Serene Green Bar.
- Click the purple VOTE button five times.
- Scroll back up to the top and confirm all five slots are now filled with Serene Green bars.
- Submit your vote!
- Vote every day until April 15.