On Friday I had the privilege of pulling garments for a photo shoot scheduled to appear in the Honolulu Star-Advertiser next week. I was tasked with pulling five garments which could be used to create five different looks. Sounds easy enough, right? Except I didn’t want it to be as simple as one or two tops placed with three different bottoms.
So off I went in search of the cutest red, white and blue you could find. And this is what we came up with:
- Navy printed romper – Jeans Warehouse
- Strappy cutout red dress – Banana Republic
- White, high-waisted shorts – Spiral Girl
- Red printed Billabong halter – Hawaiian Island Creations
- Navy and white striped a-line skirt – Spiral Girl
Want to see how we paired it all? Well, you’ll have to wait on the article for that. (Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to share it next week.) But until then, here’s a behind the scenes shot.